May 28, 2008

Chitika | Linx program : Get paid per click (PPC)!

| Linx is a beta Ads Program that will automatically identify key products/keywords mentioned in the content on a website or blog and hyperlink (double underline) those keywords to interactive paid (CPC-based) product listings featuring best deals, offers and promotions from name brand merchants. When users mouse-over these links, a small bubble-like scroll over is revealed listing offers from merchants.

How do I get it?
Current publishers: Login and click the “Get Code” tab.
New users: Sign up Here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am trying to make money online. Let me share my experience. Selling something online is DIFFICULT. I am not discouraging you. There are hundreds of people making 6 figure income. Just like you go to a school, graduate before working, selling online also requires knowledge. I first make money from pts ads. Here are the ads that I use. http://www.mymoney.x10hosting.com/ptclist.html.

Then, I use this money to learn traffic generation, SEO, copywriting, web designing and monay more. If you have the money you can directly outsource everything. Learn or outsource.
All the best.

URL Submission

Latest

Inside AdSense

HH-Articles

Google Adsense